A survey about food
What do you eat?
FOR THE BREAKFAST around 7.30 a.m. the school days
- Most of them (65%) eat some bread or rusk with jam, honey, butter or Nutella.
- 56% eat sometimes some cakes or biscuits.
- 40% eat cereal.
- 87% drink some milk or have a yoghurt.
- 50% have some fruit juice.
FOR LUNCH around 12.00
Pupils eat in the canteen (60 %) or at home.
A typical lunch consists of
- meat with some rice or pastas and vegetables
- cheese or yoghurt
- fruits or dairy dessert
FOR THE AFTERNOON SNACK around 4.00 p.m the school days
It consists of:
- Fruit compote or fruit
- Orange juice or apple juice
FOR THE DINNER
- For the first plate, 70% eat some soup or salad or vegetables.
- 50% eat some pastas or rice or potatoes with some meat or delicatessen.
- They eat all dairies like yoghurt or cheese… with fruits or fruit compote.
- 80% drink water, the others have some juice.