GAME 1: Mendil Kapmaca (Grabbing the Handkerchief)
1) The students form two groups and make a horizontal line opposite of each other.
2) There is a referee in the middle.
3) The aim is to grab the handkerchief and run to your team and pass the line of students before the other team member catches you....
4) The referee starts to count back from 6, since one of the students has to grab it in 6 seconds.
5) The player who grabs the handkerchief has to be fast and careful at the same time in order not to be catched by the other player.
6) If the student with the handkerchief succeeds to run fast without being catched by the other student and passes the line of her team, her team gets the point.
7) If the player trying to catch the one with the handkerchief catches/touches the other player before she gets back to the row of her friends, that team geys the point.
This is a nice game, enjoy!
GAME 2: Yakartop (Burning Ball-literally) (Dodgeball-universally)
1) The players are divided into two groups in equal numbers.
2) One group takes place in the middle. The other group is divided into two again and stand in both sides of the middle group.
3) The aim is to shoot the players in the middle with the ball....
4) If the ball touches to one person in the middle, then this person in "burned" and gets out of the game.
5) If a player is 'skilled enough' and holds the ball without being shot, then this player has a 'can' (in Turkish-literally means 'life'); kind of bonus which gives the player to stay in the game even if she/he is shot.
6) In the video Tuana grabbed the ball three times, that means she has three bonuses and the other group will have shoot her four times to get her out of the game.
7) When all the players in the middle are 'shot', then its the other team's turn to be in the middle, they switch places.
GAME 3: İstop
1) This game has a prerequisition: All the players should know each other's names.
2) One person throws the ball up saying the name of another person.
3) The person whose name is called holds the ball saying 'istop'!...
4) If the player can't grasp the ball at once, she/he should run after the ball and should say 'istop' when she reaches to the ball.
5) The player who has the ball tells a color and the others try to find that color from their clothes, from other people's clothes or from the surrounding. They can move freely.
6) The person with the ball can only shoot the players who can't find and touch that certain color.
7) In the video, the first person who couldn't catch the ball chose the color 'yellow' and only one person could find it, therefore she could shoot everyone except for her.
8) The second person who couldn't get the ball chose the color 'brown' and many players could find the color, therefore she didn't have many options (people to shoot).
9) If a person is 'shot' three times, he/she is out of the game.